Suzuki Piano Students & Teachers!
Are you missing playing music with your friends?
Looking for a fun way to brush up your piano chops?
Would you like to meet other piano teachers and their students online?
Students in all books and teachers are welcome to attend! Make sure to register for both Playdowns if you're in Book 2 or above!
Let’s get together on zoom and have a Playdown!
A Suzuki tradition where an entire book is played in a group setting, from the last piece to the first. Students join in at any point where they know the pieces.
- Benefits include: building your piano community, brushing up your songs and skills, and having fun!
- Students will be muted, so we can all play together. There’s no pressure to perform!
- SAGWA teachers will take turns leading the playdown.
- Parents can edit the device names within zoom to preserve privacy, and choose whether or not to turn their video on.
- SAGWA would like to reassure parents that none of these events are being recorded.
Registration is free and open to all members and non-members of SAGWA, but participants will need to register with SAGWA here so we can plan and adapt the playdown to the students who will be attending. Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive a link to the zoom Playdown.
This is the second in a series of Suzuki Piano Playdowns, to encourage community and give students a chance to do fun review - We want to have you join in!