GWSI, GWSPI, or SAGWAFI Scholarship
- On the Event registration form, mark that you are requesting financial aid.
- Return each student applicant's original event registration form with the $35 per student deposit to the address listed on the Event Registration Form.
- Make check or money order payable to SAGWA or applicable institute: SAGWA Flute Institute (SAGWAFI), Greater Washington Suzuki Piano Institute (GWSPI) or Greater Washington String Institute (GWSI) to hold the applicant's spot at the event. Please send the $35 check and the event registration to the address listed on the brochure.
- Finally, send the completed Event Scholarship Application along with a copy of the $35 per student check to:
- Lerna May-Frandsen
- SAGWA Scholarship Chair
- 8102 Powhatan Street
- Hyattsville, MD 20784
Deadlines for Event Scholarship Applications
- February 28th for Spring event: Suzuki String Festival
- April 15th for the Summer Institutes: Greater Washington String Institute (GWSI), Greater Washington Suzuki Piano Institute (GWSPI), or SAGWA Flute Institute (SAGWAFI)
- June 15 for the Robert "Bobby" Raymond Scholarship Fund Merit Award
- September 15th for Fall events: Fall String workshops
SAGWA Lesson Scholarships
DIRECTIONS: Please fill out the application form completely for each student applicant. The completed application packet should be received by the appropriate deadlines and submitted to:
SAGWA Scholarship Chair
8102 Powhatan Street
Hyattsville, MD 20784